Forex Trading USA: Forex Strategies, Forex Alerts, and Forex Forums

2:57 AM Posted by naeem ullah


My name is Shane Burke. I have been trading forex for three years and have developed a trading strategy that may be useful to you. My favorite currency pair is the EUR/YEN. It moves at a pace that is not overwhelming but is very profitable IF you respect the trading blueprint and don't get greedy. This pair moves with the stock market. For example, if the Dow drops 400 points, more often than not the EUR/YEN probably already dropped that amount in pips the previous day. It generally moves slightly ahead of the action on wall street and acts as a great indicator to buy or sell stocks which is another way I personally utilize the insight gained from following the EUR/YEN. Throughout the week, quality buying or selling opportunities with great risk/reward ratios develop. If you would like, I will email you these opportunities and describe the trading blueprint of each trade within the email. If you agree with my analysis, enter the trade. If not, wait for one that we both agree on.
To receive my forex alerts simply fill out the form below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment